Saturday, August 2, 2008

Out and Out Traveker Aug 08

Out and Out Traveler Magazine is in the mail. Thank God they've sent me another copy of Out Traveler. I love this magazine and the covers are looking ever so awesome. They obviously have a great team behind them. (and how I wish I was a part of it) The cover dude kinda reminds me of the sexy lead singer from Maroon 5 Adam Levine. As for Out, well it's not sexy. Guess they weren't going for that direction eh. Oh well. I'll read it when I get the chance...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
good results. If you know of any please share. Kudos!
Here is my blog post - best Affiliate marketing program

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware
of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider
worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Take a look at my site play online for money

Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this fantastic post to increase my know-how.
Review my blog post :: win real cash online